A limited number of places are available. Rewards waiting for early enrollment.
Pre-enrol now for next week’s Developing Change Capability online session.
The Organisational Change Management community will be meeting to look at skills development.
The facilitated online session can be joined from anywhere in the world, where there is a computer.
Enrol here: http://bit.ly/2bUVRue
You will help address these questions and contribute to community understanding of:
- Why organisations must build organisational change capability as a core competency
- The difference between ‘change’, The Change, and Organisational Change Management
- How individual change skills (and heroic effort) differ from organisational change capability
- Building momentum and capability without having to target every individual alone
- The symbiotic relationship between measurement and capability – how data drives change