TCR — Here are a few things we’re thinking about today.
1. Our doorman sent a note around about the plan if protesters invade our office. So far we haven’t even had a drunk wander in looking for a loo.
2. The COI published the Internal Communications and Change roster. Now you can see why we chose the name we did.
3. We all like people who like us. The lovely Rachel has written a nice blog about the recent Able Round Table. Thanks Rach.
4. If you download TweetDeck and type in G20 to the search bit you can follow it live. It’s compulsive.
5. Asking a US President about football makes everyone seem silly.